Saturday, March 2, 2013

TGIF

My last day at Community Care was really lovely, most of the people didn't remember who I was from the start of the week and thought it was my first day, but it was still nice. We had art in the morning, I drew another kitty for them. Turns out that old ladies like cats, who knew? They asked if they could keep my drawings so I donated them. We had lemon meringue pie and they gave me an extra large piece as a goodbye gift. I'm really glad that I got placed there, I had a great time meeting everyone and hearing all their stories. That evening we went to Polly's house for dinner and to get ready for the get together that night. Polly's mother is a wonderful cook and I couldn't tell you the name of what we had for dinner, but it was fantastic. The gathering was nice, but I didn't really know anyone there so I didn't exactly have the greatest time. We went back to Polly's and slept over, I was out like a light. Which is the reason why I am trying this post this morning, there was no way I would have had time last night. I don't know what we are going to do today, but I'm excited for whatever happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment