Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CHILDREN

*sorry I didn't post this one last night, here it is now ahhhhhhh*
Today was a very normal day, there were no late darts, I didn't get lost, and I spent a lot of time in the library. On Tuesdays a large majority of my morning is devoted to study periods, more than any other day in fact. Tuesdays are also the day of the week that I have pottery, one of my very favorite classes I'm taking here. We made more pinch pots, I'm getting very good at them. We should be able to paint the ones we made last week soon. However, after lunch the real fun started, this Tuesday, instead of having PE I went with a group of girls to Homework Club. Homework Club is when fourth years go to a disadvantaged primary(elementary) school and we play math games with them. The kids are really sweet, and they were really nice, well, most of them anyway. Alyssa and I were with a group of four kinds which we stayed with as they rotated through various games. Three of my kids were angels, the fourth, was "difficult". As some people know I don't exactly have the gift of easily working with difficult children, thankfully Alyssa does. Most of the kids just thought we were really cool because we were American. That only lasted an hour, and it wasn't even that bad, I'm just being dramatic. Tomorrow we are going to the Criminal Courts in Dublin and I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment