Saturday, March 9, 2013

I Cannot Sing in Irish

*sorry again for posting late, I was up late last night and didn't have time*
This morning instead of having Musical practice, because the class has already completed their musical, we used the time to learn a song and dance for St. Patrick's week. The song was locked out of heaven by Bruno Mars, however IT WAS IN IRISH. I kinda just hummed along with it most of the time. The dance that we learned to perform with it includes a lot of shoulder bouncing and jazz hands, fun stuff. Irish is such an interesting language, everyone here has to take it. Cassie used to fluent in it and is always trying to teach me words. We didn't end up going anywhere after school tomorrow because the weather is terrible. Instead Cassie and I went to a get together at her friend Kevin's house. His house was really cool, it looked like a converted church but was a really interesting blend of modern and historical decor inside. I also had a Malteser for the first time, which was realIy delicious. I had a lot more fun this time around probably because I had met everyone last week, and I actually decided to be social. We got home at about 12 after dropping everyone off which is why the post is so late. Tomorrow I will be going to National Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment