Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Table Quiz

Today has been a really long day and I would really like to sleep right now, but I must blog first (or else people get mad at me *cough cough Jackie*. My day started with classical studies, which I really enjoy, we are going over Greek tragedies right now and the girls will be reading Madea after I leave. It helps that I've already read Oedipus Rex and learned all about Greek plays last year. In religion we are going to start talking about the death penalty. The death penalty is illegal here, but being American they want my views on it coming from a place where it is legal. Yay for opinions! I am still confused in Maths, so at least that hasn't changed. After school today I volunteered with Cassie to help work a table quiz fundraiser for the school. We basically just had to collect money, sell raffle tickets, and collect answer sheets. The quiz was really fun, and i actually knew some of the answers. i have a weird knack for remembering weird bits of information that occasionally comes in handy. By the end I was seriously tired, but it was all worth it because they gave us all huge Cadbury eggs as a thank you gift. It rained really hard today, it was the first proper rain we've had while I'm here. Cassie had a lot of fun at One Direction yesterday night, it was quite the topic of conversation at school today. In our double chemistry blocks we had we were making molecule models, which I guess was so interesting I had to take a picture of them. Tomorrow is national women's day, I think, so we will be having guest speakers come and talk to us which is always nice. FUN STUFF.











No comments:

Post a Comment