Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Thursday Thursday

It almost seems like I am running out of things to blog about. The school days have become a routine that I'm so used to, only small things start to stick out. We had classical studies, i'm really sad that my last classical studies class is tomorrow. I have had so much fun in that class. In maths today I was actually called on to complete a question.Unfortunately, in Maths I am completely, utterly, and helplessly lost. I am not looking foward to the double Maths I have tomorrow at the end of my last day. Today the whole school was preparing for an open house, which meant in some classes I had to help teachers get ready. Cassie stayed behind to help, so I went home with some of my other friends. The pictures from today were taken at the top of the bridge that you have to take to get to the other dart platform. It was beautiful for most of today, then on my way to the dart station it started to rain! The rain stopped only a few minutes after but it was so weird. I was crossing my fingers that it wouldn't be raining in Greystones because I had to walk home today. Luckily, I stayed dry for most of my commute. I had a lovely chat on the dart with Carmen, she is an international student from Spain. She has a wonderful accent that is a combination of Irish and Spanish. Today was also Pi day, which I celebrated by eating some apple pie flavored yogurt ( it was actually really delicious). I It is really hard to believe that tomorrow is my last day of school here. This week has really flown by. This entire month has flown by, it feels like I only arrived here a week ago! I am really going to miss everyone here, I hope I don't cry tomorrow!











No comments:

Post a Comment