Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sunny Beaches and Dublin Shopping

It was such a beautiful day today! The sun was shining so Cassie and I decided to take her dog Millie for a walk on the beach. Cassie's house is in such a great location, the beach is only a minute away. The beach was beautiful, it's just a little colder than the ones at home, and there were lots of dogs. Millie is a Caviler Poodle, she is precious, I will try to post a video I took of her trying to eat bubbles. Millie loves to fetch, the entire time on the beach we just threw her tennis ball for her. After we took her for a walk Ciara and Alyssa invites Cassie and I to go into Dublin with them. Cassie had tennis, but I joined them. We walked along Grafton and Henry St. And went in a few shops. The Topshop here is really cool, it's expensive, but everything is really cute. Alyssa and I took an picture of our height difference after I tried on 5in heels, for funsies. They even have a separate section for tall sizes! I bought a spiky headband that Alyssa and I dubbed the Hipster's tiara. We also went into Penny's, which sells really cheap stuff, I bought two skirts and a dress. Going into town you see a lot of interesting looking people and styles, it's great people's watching. I tried to convince Alyssa to update her blog, but I don't think I swayed her. We had dinner at McDonalds and made our way home. Tomorrow we are going to the Rugby match of a local boys school, it's the semi finals, we just need to figure out the bus schedules!







No comments:

Post a Comment