Friday, February 15, 2013

Waiting...

Everyone is here! We are all waiting in the terminal for our first flight to Chicago. Molly was a saint and made us all cookies. We should be boarding in about 15 minutes, as Ms. Callinan would say, "the excitement is building!" We all get along so well, I now know that I have nothing to fear. We are all like Hobbits going on a magical quest, except Rebecca is Legolas, because she's blond and pretty. We also all enjoy second breakfasts. I have to suppres the urge to yell "IM GOING ON AN ADVENTURE!" The flight itself should be very easy, I have an aisle seat ( necessary for my giant legs) and Alyssa is in the window seat in my row.  I just there isn't a creepy person in between us.  I have rented some movies to watch and have an assortment of books to read. BRING IT ON!
Update to come when we get to Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment