Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dundrum

Today started out fantastically because for the first time I really got to sleep in. We decided to go into Dundrum, which is a shopping center, today with Alyssa and her host Ciara. Cassie's friend Polly ended up coming along as well. We took the Luas into town, there are so many types of public transportation here! The Laus is really nice, it's more like a tram than the dart is and goes alongside roads. Dundrum was about the size of a mall here, but apparently it's the largest one around here. Alyssa and I went to McDonalds and had the Cadbury Carmel McFlurry, it is so much better than ANY MsFlurry at home. We also went into the Urban outfitters here and I got a salt n pepa shirt which I was excited about. Alyssa got the same shirt as me, singing in the stone ensued. Unfortunately Alyssa and Ciara had to catch their bus home pretty early, but the three of us meandered around for another hour or two. We got lunch at the Bagel Factory, which is like subway for bagels, it's very strange, but delicious. We caught the Lous back into town and called it a day. Tomorrow I start my community care, I am going to be working with the elderly in a center in Brey. I'm pretty excited, everything should go well I hope. I am really proud of myself for being so diligent with my blog posts. So far I have posted one everyday, and the fear of breaking that streak is what motivates me most of the time.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment