Sunday, February 17, 2013

Into town...

I had a really good day today. I was able to sleep in till about 10 which is always a good way to start off the day. I have been trying really hard to get myself adjusted to the time zone. I had chocolate rice crispies for breakfast. Then I hid in my room a bit and read and did homework until lunchtime. For lunch I had a grilled ham and cheese which was pretty good, with hot chocolate of course. Rebecca and I chilled and watched tv for a little bit. The Comedy Central network here just plays reruns of Friends and Two and a Half Men. We even watched a bit of Big Bang Theory, aside from the commercials I probably wouldn't be able to tell the tv from here and home apart. The Netflix here is amazing though, they have so many titles! In the afternoon Rebecca and I took the dart ( the train ) into Dalkey a town or two over. It was so cold! We went to meet some of her friends and get some food. We went to a little cafe first and had cokes. All of Rebecca's friends are so nice! They are all really friendly and cool. That cafe had to close so when about to explore Dalkey, which isn't really much to explore. We stopped at a mini mart and Alyssa and I had kinder surprise eggs. They are so good, but they are illegal in the US for weird reasons. We stopped by at the castle that was there, becaus is Ireland it seems there are just random castles in places. We continued on into another cafe called mugs where we got hot chocolate ( this is probably going to be all I drink here) and talked. I am so excited to go to school tomorrow! It's going to be amazing, I just know it. I can't wait to write my post tomorrow and tell you all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment